This Strawberry Cocktail is made with strawberry schnapps, vodka, lemonade & cranberry juice. It’s the perfect summer cocktail for warm summer nights or days by the pool.
Now that summer vacation has finally begun, it just feels more like summer to me and it puts me more in the mood for summer parties with friends and those quiet nights with my husband out on our deck (overlooking the harbor). There’s nothing better than a cold cocktail to make the most of those nights.
I always have strawberries on hand (even in the winter), so I set out to find a recipe for cocktails containing strawberries. In my search, I came across a drink called the long kiss goodnight. I loved the sound of that so I looked a bit further.
Unfortunately, it wasn’t my sort of drink. I then found a drink called a goodnight kiss and again, it just wasn’t my thing so I decided to create my own drink – the kiss I can handle myself. 🙂
This drink is really delicious. It’s just the right amount of sweetness with just the right amount of kick. Another fantastic summer cocktail is my Peach Bellini Cocktail. With these recipes, you are sure to wow your summer party guests!
- For a bit of a fizz, use lemon-lime soda in place of the lemonade. This should be added last for maximum fizz factor!
- If you like your drinks less sweet, try using unsweetened lemonade.
Receive new recipes & dinner ideas straight to your inbox!
Let's Make Strawberry Cocktail
- 2 cups strawberry schnapps
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- Vodka how much is up to you
- Strawberries to serve
- Pour schnapps, lemonade, and cranberry juice, and vodka into a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over ice with strawberries.