This recipe for Bacon Cranberry & Brie Stuffed Rolls makes a fantastic snack, starter or holiday treat!
The holidays are right around the corner and that means many of our lives are becoming pretty hectic. Today, thanks to Pillsbury™ and your local Walmart stores, I’m able to bring you a quick and easy recipe to help prepare you for the holidays ahead.
If you read this blog on a regular basis, you’re aware that 99% of my recipes are made entirely from scratch, but when cooking huge meals during Thanksgiving and the holidays, we all need a shortcut or two.
Why This Recipe Works
- Using store-bought puff pastry makes this a quick and easy option for busy holiday preparation.
- Only four ingredients create the most delicious bite-sized snack or appetizer that is super easy to prepare.
- The saltiness of the bacon and sweetness of the cranberry, and cheese is a flavor profile that is just can’t be beat!
How to make Bacon Cranberry & Brie stuffed rolls
- Cut the ready-made dough into rounds.
- Top with cranberry sauce, bacon, and brie.
- Cover with another pastry round and pinch together.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Step by Step Instructions
Grab some ready made dough from the store.
For the dough, head on down to your local Walmart store and pick up two tubes of Pillsbury™ Crescent Rolls.
Unroll the dough.
Using a 3.5 inch round cookie cutter cut out 8 circles. You’ll have to cute 4 and re-roll the remaining dough for the rest.
Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil and place half the rounds on the baking sheet. In the center of each round, place the brie, a teaspoon of chopped bacon and a heaped teaspoon of whole berry cranberry sauce.
Use a cranberry sauce, not a canned jello type for the best results.
Pinch together the edges and then fold up to keep them from breaking open when baked
Decorate with leftover scraps of dough.
Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Other Fabulous Appetizers
Did you make this?
Receive new recipes & dinner ideas straight to your inbox!
Let’s Make Bacon Cranberry & Brie Stuffed Rolls
- 2 8-ounce cans Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 7 ounces Brie cheese rind removed and cut into 8 sections
- 7 ounces thick bacon chopped and cooked
- 8 teaspoons Cranberry Jam
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Unroll the dough onto a sheet of baking paper.
- Pinch together the seams and then flatten with your fingertips.
- Using a 3.5-inch cookie cutter, cut out 8 rounds (you’ll have to cut 6 and re-roll the remainder to cut out the rest).
- Line a baking tray with non-stick foil.
- Place half the round on the tray
- In the center of each round place, the per-sectioned brie, and a heaped teaspoon of both the bacon and the cranberry sauce.
- Cover each one with the remaining rounds and pinch the edges to seal. fold the edges up to keep them from opening during baking.
- Using the scraps of remaining dough decorate the tops with twisted knots (optional)
- Bake 11-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Tips + Notes
- For the dough, head on down to your local Walmart store and pick up two tubes of Pillsbury™ Crescent Rolls.
- Use a cranberry sauce, not a canned jello type for the best results.
- For a vegetarian option simply swap out the bacon for mushrooms or red onions.