This simple recipe for Feta & Sweet Pepper Pastry Swirls is perfect for the holidays, dinner parties, or just as an everyday snack.
These savory pastries are sure to please with feta, cream cheese, Piquante peppers, and puff pastry they are a delicious versatile recipe. The best part is – they are really easy to make!
‘Tis the season for perfect party food and these little beauts are just the thing! They are crispy, creamy, tangy and absolutely delectable!
I absolutely love anything made with puff pastry (I mean who doesn’t?)! So when the people at Peppadew® asked me to create party food to coincide with their price promotions across all the supermarkets during December, I just knew I had to use puff pastry! I also love piquante peppers, check out my Simple Spaghetti with Crab and Piquante Peppers and see how versatile they are!
What could be better with puff pastry than cheese right? My two favorite kinds of cheese to eat with Peppadews are cream cheese and Feta, so this month’s Peppadew post was the fastest recipe that I have ever created! Not only that, but it was one of the easiest recipes to create so it really is the perfect party food. Quick and delicious – perfection!
To make them, all it takes is mixing the filling together, spreading it onto the puff pastry, rolling it up and cutting it into rolls. What could be easier?
Start with chopping the peppers.
Add them to a bowl with the cheese.
Spread it onto the dough
Roll them up and cut them into 12 sections.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serve them warm and enjoy!
So if you’re looking for a quick and delectable recipe to serve for the holidays, this is just the recipe for you!
Receive new recipes & dinner ideas straight to your inbox!
Let's Make Cheesy Pepper Pinwheels
- 1 package of ready rolled puff pastry
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 12 Peppadew Piquante Peppers chopped
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line a cookie sheet with non-stick foil
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the pastry into a rectangle. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, Piquante peppers, and feta.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the pastry and from the longer side, roll up the dough and pinch edge together to seal. Cut into 10 - 12 slices.
- Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick foil and brush with the egg. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
*This is a sponsored content written by me on behalf of Peppadew®. The opinions and text are all mine.*