This recipe for Bacon Cranberry & Brie Stuffed Rolls makes a fantastic snack, starter or holiday treat! Warming and delicious! Serve with Feta and Caramelized Onion Tarts and Easy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms for a perfect party spread.
The holidays are right around the corner and that means many of our lives are becoming pretty hectic. Today, thanks to Pillsbury™ and your local Walmart stores, I’m able to bring you a quick and easy recipe to help prepare you for the holidays ahead.
I’m all about cooking from scratch. If you read this blog on a regular basis, you’re aware that 99% of my recipes are made entirely from scratch, but when cooking huge meals during Thanksgiving and the holidays, we all need a shortcut or two.
So today, I’m sharing a wonderful, simple recipe that’s sure to impress your guests. This recipe requires just four ingredients – what could be easier? The Saltiness of the bacon mixed with the cheese and cranberry is a delicious combination that’s sure to please.
For the dough, head on down to your local Walmart store and pick up two tubes of Pillsbury™ Crescent Rolls. You’ll have to unroll the dough and pinch together the dotted lines and then press to flatten. Using a 3.5 inch round cookie cutter cut out 8 circles. You’ll have to cute 4 and re-roll the remaining dough for the rest. Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil and place half the rounds on the baking sheet. In the center of each round, place the brie, a teaspoon of chopped bacon and a heaped teaspoon of whole berry cranberry sauce (the kind that comes in a jar, not the canned jello kind). Pinch together the edges and then fold up to keep them from breaking open when baked. I used the scraps of dough that were left over to make a knot on the top, but this is totally optional. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Receive new recipes & dinner ideas straight to your inbox!
Bacon Cranberry & Brie Stuffed Rolls
- 2 8-ounce cans Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 7 ounces Brie cheese rind removed and cut into 8 sections
- 7 ounces thick bacon chopped and cooked
- 8 teaspoons Cranberry Jam
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Unroll the dough onto a sheet of baking paper.
- Pinch together the seams and then flatten with your fingertips.
- Using a 3.5-inch cookie cutter, cut out 8 rounds (you'll have to cut 6 and re-roll the remainder to cut out the rest).
- Line a baking tray with non-stick foil.
- Place half the round on the tray
- In the center of each round place, the per-sectioned brie, and a heaped teaspoon of both the bacon and the cranberry sauce.
- Cover each one with the remaining rounds and pinch the edges to seal. fold the edges up to keep them from opening during baking.
- Using the scraps of remaining dough decorate the tops with twisted knots (optional)
- Bake 11-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.