This easy recipe for Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta is a rich and delicious one-pot dish that’s simple to make and ready in just 30 minutes.
This Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta is made up of chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and beautiful creamy garlic sauce that’s pulled together with the salt and smokiness of the bacon – heaven on a plate!
There are a lot of pasta dishes out there, but there’s nothing better than a really good, classic pasta dish. So I give you this Creamy Chicken Bacon Pasta recipe.
This recipe is full of not only classic flavor combinations, but it’s perfect comfort food that’s thrown together in no time at all!
There’s nothing complicated about this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta recipe, but it’s everything you could want when we need a comforting, tasty dinner at the end of a busy day.
So serve up this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta recipe for a last minute dinner guests and impress your friends with this quick dish.
- When cooking the bacon and chicken, if the oil gets too brown just discard it and wipe the pan before starting the next step.
- Don’t crowd the pan when cooking the meat or mushrooms. This will add steam and won’t allow it to brown properly. Make sure your pan is large enough.
- Adding different vegetables can give you a new dish every time you make it! The day I took the photos for this post I used onions, mushrooms, and spinach, but I’ve made this recipe using anything from asparagus, peas, shallots, red onions and broccoli. It’s really versatile and absolutely scrumptious!
Other Pasta Dishes You’ll Love
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 ounces chopped bacon
- 1 onion, medium sized, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 oz Crimini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup white wine
- 5 Tablespoons half and half
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 ounces cooked pasta
- salt and pepper, to taste
- a good handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat one tablespoon of the olive oil in a deep, nonstick frying pan. Add the chicken breasts and bacon. Cook over a high heat for 4-5 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the bacon is crisp.
- Heat the second tablespoon of olive oil. Add the onions and mushrooms, cook until the onions are translucent and mushrooms are cooked (about 5 minutes). Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Pour in the wine and let it bubble over a high heat until it has virtually evaporated.
- Add the spinach, the cream, pasta, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, stir well. Cover the pan and cook for 4 minutes more until the chicken is cooked all the way through. Serve hot.
Never Miss A Single Recipe!
Join the free Erren's Kitchen mailing list & get the latest tasty goodness straight to your inbox!