This delicious recipe for Thai Curry Noodles with Chicken is a creamy, tangy, Asian style curry that makes a simple supper – perfect for feeding the family.
My latest foodie obsession is all things curry. Growing up, my family never cooked any type of curry dish so it’s not something I tried cooking before moving here to the UK.
But Curries in the UK is like Chinese food in America. It’s the go-to takeout choice. For me, it was love at first taste and I’ve never looked back since!
I adore curry! It’s unique flavor always leaves me craving more.
My husband and I absolutely love Thai food. We recently ate at our local Thai restaurant and they had a curry noodle dish on the lunch specials menu. I just knew I had to try it! It was delicious and one of my favorite things to do is trying to re-create dishes I’ve ordered and loved. An example is my Quick and Easy Thai Panang Curry.
This Thai Curry Noodles with Chicken recipe is definitely going to be a new favorite dish in our house! All of us loved it (even my little boy)! Despite its unique list of ingredients, it was really easy to make.
This dish is great for using up leftover chicken, but I do love the shortcut of using store-bought rotisserie chicken. Either way, you’ll end with a delicious noodle dish you’ll want to make again and again!
The heat in this Thai Curry Noodles with Chicken dish isn’t too hot (I remove the seeds from the peppers), but be aware that some curry pastes contain a lot of heat so take a look at the ingredients before you decide on including the chili pepper. Enjoy!
Receive new recipes & dinner ideas straight to your inbox!
Let's Make Thai Curry Noodles with Chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger grated
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Curry Paste, or Thai red Paste
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Curry Powder UK - Schwartz Mild Curry Powder
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked al dente according to package instructions
- Lime Juice (1 lime - approx 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and saute for about 30 seconds. Add the sliced chili peppers and saute another minute. Add the curry paste (be careful - it may splatter) and curry powder, and stir for another minute.
- Stir in the chicken stock, cover the pot, and bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiled, add the coconut milk and soy sauce, and bring back to boil again.
- Add the chicken and noodles, and cook everything, uncovered until the noodles are the desired softness.
- Turn off the heat and stir in lime juice and cilantro.
Erren's Kitchen is written and produced for informational intentions only. We are not certified nutritionists, and the nutritional information found on this site has not been assessed or authorized by a nutritionist or the FDA. The nutritional information found in our recipes is offered as an estimate and should not be considered a guarantee or fact. The estimated data is provided as a courtesy and calculated through a third-party online nutritional calculator, spoonacular API. Although we do our best to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered rough estimates. Many factors, such as brands or products purchased and the nutritional fluctuations that naturally occur in fresh produce, can alter the effectiveness of the nutritional information in any recipe. Furthermore, various online calculators provide different results depending on their particular algorithms and nutrition fact sources. To obtain the most precise nutritional information in a provided recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the exact ingredients you are using when preparing the recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.