This frosting is rich, creamy and delicious. It’s a heavier frosting and very unlike traditional light and fluffy buttercream but keeps its shape well when decorating.
This is a wonderful butter frosting! It’s creamy and rich and super easy to whip up. This frosting pipes beautifully, and is the perfect way to finish off all of your cakes and cupcakes!
How to Make Butter Frosting
In a medium mixing bowl, add the butter, sugar, and vanilla
Beat until blended.
It’s that simple!
- 2 cup Butter, softened
- 4 cups confectionary sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat the butter until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
- Finish by adding the vanilla extract and mix well until combined.