Quick and Easy Corn & Tuna Pasta Salad
This wonderful pasta salad is made from store cupboard ingredients, delicious and easy.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 Can Tuna drained & broken up, of your choice
- 2 cups pasta of your choice cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 3 green/spring onions finely sliced into rounds
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl combine the tuna, pasta, corn and green onions. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt & pepper.
Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve can be stored for up to 3 days.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 624mg | Potassium: 300mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 4.7mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1.5mg