Bacon & Green Onion Pasta Salad
This recipe for Bacon & Green Onion Pasta Salad makes a quick and delicious lunch or is perfect for a picnic or barbecue.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 strips of bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups dried pasta cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 3 green onions sliced into rounds
- ½ cup cucumber chopped
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl combine the bacon, pasta, cucumber and green onions. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt & pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve. Store covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Calories: 583kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 916mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.8mg