Quick & Easy Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup
A simple soup, ready in minutes. This recipe brings Chinese takeout into your home with no compromise!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 4 minutes
Total Time 9 minutes
- 4 cups good-quality chicken stock
- 2 whole garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- ½ inch fresh ginger peeled
- 3 green onions finely sliced into rounds
- 1-2 Tablespoon light soy sauce to taste
- 4 ounces dried Chinese noodles of your choice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
In a large saucepan, heat the chicken stock, garlic, and ginger and bring to a boil.
Add the green onions, soy sauce & the noodles.
Reduce the heat and cook according to noodle package instructions (just until tender).
remove and discard the garlic and ginger.
Add shredded chicken and warm through.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 589mg | Potassium: 440mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.5mg