Quick & Easy Pasta with Tomatoes, Feta & Olives – This dish brings big flavor with sweet roasted tomatoes that are the perfect contrast to the saltiness of the feta & olives! The best part is, it’s ready in under 30 minutes!
I’ll be honest, I never tried warm feta before very recently, but now that I have, I can’t get enough of the stuff! Just looking at these pictures makes me want to run to the kitchen and make it again!
It’s so simple to make, I really could run to the kitchen and have it on the table really quickly. Here’s how simple…
Throw a pound of cheery plum tomatoes in an oven safe dish and coat them in olive oil (I used low fat cooking spray), some garlic powder, (yes, I said garlic powder. I know I always cook from scratch, but this time I was in a big rush and went simple), and some salt & pepper.
Roast for 15 minutes.
Cook the pasta, and toss it with the tomatoes (and the liquid in the pan) along with some chopped feta and olives. That’s it – simple and delicious!
Other Pasta Dishes You’ll Love
- Easy Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Spaghetti with Tomato Cream Sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Fettuccine Alfredo
Never Miss A Single Recipe!
Join the free Erren's Kitchen mailing list & get the latest tasty goodness straight to your inbox!
- 1 pound cherry plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil/ low fat cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces feta cheese cubed
- a good handful of fresh parsley chopped
- 1⁄2 cup greek or black olives pitted
- Parmesan cheese to serve
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400f/200c
- Place the tomatoes in an oven proof dish and coat them with the olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Add the tomatoes and any cooking liquid that's in the pan. Gently toss to coat the pasta.
- Add the cheese, olives, parsley
- Mix well and if needed season with salt and pepper and serve with Parmesan cheese.