This recipe for Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Peppadews makes a flavorful starter that is perfect as a part of an antipasti platter or Holiday or Dinner Party spread.
This is such a delicious, simple recipe that’s a real crowd-pleaser. It’s perfect to make ahead so you have more time to spend with your guests. I love a pepper recipe if you do, why not try my Italian Stuffed Peppers, they’re not small and bitesize, but they are delicious!
I’ve seen these peppers stuffed with anything from goats cheese to feta, but I like cream cheese best, and the addition of garlic and herb is a really lovely combination and the best part is they are super simple to make.
Besides some salt and pepper – these really are the only ingredients you need.
You just mix it up, add it to a piping bag, and away you go.
Fill each pepper with the mixture
It’s that simple!
Receive new recipes & dinner ideas straight to your inbox!
Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Peppadews
- 20-30 Peppadew piquante peppers
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 good handful fresh flatleaf parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese garlic and chopped parsley, stirring until evenly incorporated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the mixture to a piping bag and pipe the filling into the peppers
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 hours; let come to room temperature for 15 minutes prior to serving.
*This is a sponsored content written by me on behalf of Peppadew®. The opinions and text are all mine.*